- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Dorset Cereals Honey Granola 550g
Tasty Granola Gently Baked with Honey
Oats, sunflower seeds, flaked almonds, rye flakes, pecans and pumpkin seeds gently baked in honey and grape seed oil with just a hint of vanilla.
Granola as it should be!
Honest, tasty and real.
We believe that life really is too short to settle for second best and that simple, honest pleasures are often the most rewarding. We take delicious things and add some more delicious things, then we mix them up a bit. We try lots of recipes; the ones everyone here likes, we make.
We love traditional ways of doing things, like sending a postcard, baking our own bread and brewing a proper pot of tea. So when it came to creating a granola, we went back to a traditional recipe.
We handmake it with the finest oats and rye, the tastiest nuts, the crunchiest seeds and honey. We lightly bake all these ingredients in flapjack trays to make a loose and tumbly granola that we believe is the best you'll find.
Simple, but then the best things in life usually are.
Store in a cool, dry place.
To keep this product tasty once opened, roll down the inner bag tightly and consume within one month.
Prepare & Use
Some of the best bits may have settled at the bottom of the pack, so please shake gently before opening to spread them around
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Dorset Cereals Ltd,
Cardboard box recyclable.
This cereal is packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Contains: Nut, Gluten, Oats
- May Contain: Wheat, Sesame, Peanut
Oats (35%), Honey (15%), Sunflower Seeds (9%), Blanched Flaked Almonds (8%), Rye Flakes (8%), Grape Seed Oil, Pecans (7%), Pumpkin Seeds (7%), Natural Vanilla Extract, Salt.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Wheat
May Contain Milk
May Contain Nuts
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||13.1g|
|of which saturates||2.8g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||13.4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||9.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.