Dorset Cereals Marmalade Granola
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Dorset Cereals® Marmalade Granola
Oats, sunflower seeds, rye flakes and roasted hazelnuts gently baked with tangy marmalade.
Honest, Tasty & Real
We believe that life really is too short to settle for second best and that simple, honest pleasures are often the most rewarding. We take delicious things and add some more delicious things, then we mix them up a bit. We try lots of recipes; the ones everyone here likes, we make.
Some combinations just bring a smile to your face: tea and cake, kittens and string, socks and sandals. We think it's the same with granola and marmalade. We make ours by hand with the best oats and rye, the crunchiest sunflower seeds and the tastiest hazelnuts. We then mix in a good dollop of old-fashioned orange marmalade, made by our friends Duerr's, and gently bake it in flapjack trays to make a deliciously zesty recipe that's enough to make you smile any time of the day.
Simple, but then the best things in life usually are.
Did you know?
- The word 'marmalade' comes from the Portuguese 'marmelada', meaning quince jelly.
- In the 17th century, oranges were used in cosmetics by ladies of the French court.
- We roast the hazelnuts for our granolas, not only does it make them nice and crunchy, but it helps bring out the nutty flavour.
Good to Know
- Our marmalade is made using 52g of fruit per 100g of marmalade.
- Vegetarian Society approved.
- Source of fibre.
- Contains wholegrains.
- No added preservatives.
- Low in sodium.
- The card for our packs is unbleached and made from 100% recycled fibre.
This pack will make about 16 decent bowlfuls.
Store in a cool, dry place. Some of the best bits may have settled at the bottom of the pack, so please shake gently before opening to spread them around.
To keep this product tasty once opened, roll down the inner bag tightly and consume within one month.
Prepare & Use
Serve with milk, yoghurt or fruit juice for a delicious and nutritious breakfast. Sprinkle on yoghurt or fruit as a tasty snack, or simply nibble straight from the box
Country of Origin
Dorset Cereals Ltd,
Carton box recyclable.
Oats (41%), Orange Marmalade (17%) (Sugar, Oranges, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Sunflower Seeds (11%), Rye Flakes (9%), Sunflower Oil (Sunflower Oil, Antioxidant: Natural Tocopherol-Rich Soya Extract*), Roasted Nibbed Hazelnuts (6%), Roasted Whole Hazelnuts (4%), Natural Flavouring.
*This is natural antioxidant found in plants. We add a smidge just to make sure everything stays lovely and fresh.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.