- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Dorset Frozen Organic Puff Pastry 375g
Price per 100g: £1.46
The flagship of Dorset pastry is a full Puff consisting of over 700 laminations. The Butter matured to enhance the taste of the pastry which is hand folded and rested in the traditional manner to maintain optimum quality.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Ice Cream & Desserts / Desserts
- Organic / Frozen
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Pastry, Bases & Meringues / Pastry Sheets / Frozen
- Frozen / Desserts, Fruit & Pastry / Pastry
Should be -18ºC or cooler
Prepare & Use
1. For best results defrost in refrigerator until pliable.
2. Lightly flour the pastry and work surface before cutting to the required shape with straight firm movements.
3. Prior to baking rest in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to prevent shrinkage during baking.
1. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220ºC/425ºF/Gas Mark 7.
2. When pastry is fully risen (approx 10-15 minutes), lower temperature to 150ºC/300ºF/Gas Mark 2 until the layers are dry and crispy.
Alternatively follow instructions in your recipe.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Dorset Pastry Ltd
Dorchester DT2 8BF.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Milk
Wheatflour*, butter*, Water, Eggs*, Sea Salt (without anti-caking agent).
* Organically produced.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
|of which saturates||18.14g|
Savoury pie served with a mound of fluffy mashed potato is a British institution.
1 hr 10 mins
Organic sweet tomato & chilli chutney topped pies.
These impressive individual tarts, can be prepared quickly and simply.
Children and adults will enjoy making and eating these bonfire night snacks, served with a delicious sweet chilli and tomato dipping sauce.
This dessert mixes the flavours of baklava - a nutty, honeyed Greek sweet - with the freshness of juicy apricots.It is simple to make, but looks impressive.
View all recipes containing Dorset Frozen Organic Puff Pastry
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.