Double Cream essential Waitrose 600ml
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Waitrose Fresh Double Cream
From a long-established group of carefully selected British dairy farmers who share our values and commitment to:
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards.
- Consistently ensuring the highest quality cream.
- Working together to protect our environment, encouraging wildlife to flourish and promote sustainable farming.
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Cream / Double Cream
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Cream / Pouring & Whipping Cream / Pouring Cream
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Cream / Pouring & Whipping Cream / Whipping Cream
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Once opened consume within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Suitable for pouring and cooking
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pot and clear lid recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
|of which saturates||29.7g|
Variation If you can’t find Swiss chard, use the same amount of fresh spinach.
1 hr 15 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
1 hr 15 mins
Variation If you want to make small individual tarts, use 6 round 10cm (4in) round loose-bottomed fluted tart tins. Cut the pastry into 6 rounds, and use to line each tin.
1 hr 5 mins
Small but perfectly formed these courgette and lemon tarts will go down a treat at parties.
Cheat... If time is short, buy a ready-made tart shell.
1 hr 15 mins
View all recipes containing Double Cream essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.