Double Cream essential Waitrose 170ml
4 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Waitrose Fresh Double Cream
From a long-established group of carefully selected British dairy farmers who share our values and commitment to:
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards.
- Consistently ensuring the highest quality cream.
- Working together to protect our environment, encouraging wildlife to flourish and promote sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened consume within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Suitable for pouring, whipping and cooking
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
|of which saturates||29.7g|
Guinea fowl is less gamey in flavour than grouse
1 hr 5 mins
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
An Italian dessert prepared by a British chef, this sumptuous coffee flavoured pudding will never fail to please.
Brack is a fruity cake made without fat, rumoured to have been created in a small Whitby bakery. Frances Atkins serves this sweet treat with a caramel mousse and chocolate ganache.
2 hrs 25 mins
A twist on the classic topping of lemon and sugar, this traditional pancake is finished with zesty lemon curd ice-cream. A delicious pud all year round.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.