Doves Farm Gluten Free Organic Fibre Flakes 300g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.00
Vegetarian Society approved
Made without wheat, milk, eggs, nuts, soya or hydrogenated fat
Rice flakes enriched with maize bran
Sunshine, soil and water....wonderful natural resources at the heart of the food chain
Farming communities around the world nurture these natural and essential requirements to grow our food. Researchers are monitoring how climate change and modern farming methods impact on these resources and what this will mean for our food production.
Thankfully many people are working towards a sustainable future and looking after our precious natural resources. Sun ripened Italian organic rice and organic maize are used to make these tasty crunchy flakes. We start with wholegrain rice, add maize bran and sugar then steam and toast everything together. Fibre Flakes can make a substantial and sustaining start to your day.
'I am an organic farmer and, like colleagues in other countries, follow international organic rules. We rotate crops, grassland and livestock to develop natural soil fertility & create natural habitats for wildlife conservation.
Rice and maize, also known as corn, are the most popular cereals produced on planet earth. Globally we produce 600 million tonnes of maize and 400 million tonnes of rice each year.
The rice and maize used to make these appealing crunchy flakes was grown by dedicated organic farmers and ripened under the Italian sun until perfect for harvesting. Organic rules limit artificial agricultural inputs & food additives and thankfully do not permit genetic engineering.
I hope that you will enjoy the crisp texture of Fibre Flakes. We have avoided dairy, soya, nuts and hydrogenated fats. It's also great for gluten free diets.'
Michael Marriage, Managing Director
At Doves Farm we make biscuits, cookies and a large range of bread, cake and speciality flours.
EU/Non EU Agriculture
Produce of more than one country.
Packaging Material: White lined chipboard box, polyethylene liner
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
Vegetarian Society Approved
- Speciality / Free From / Egg Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Speciality / Free From / Nut Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Bran & High Fibre / High Fibre
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Brands: Doves Farm
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian
Prepare & Use
Eating Fibre Flakes
We love the crunch of Fibre Flakes simply served with ice cold milk. Why not add some chopped fruit? And a small bowl or bag of Fibre Flakes can make a healthy & delicious snack.
Made without wheat, milk, eggs, nuts or soya
Country of Origin
Doves Farm Foods,
Wholegrain Rice*(59%), Maize Bran*(26%), Sugar*, Inuline*, Fructose*, Salt, *Denotes organically grown
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|of which sugars||8.5g||2.5g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.