Doves Farm Gluten Free Organic Maize & Rice Pipe Rigate 500g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 40p
Gluten Free Organic Maize & Rice Pasta made in Italy without gluten, wheat, milk, salt, nuts, soya or egg.
"I am an organic farmer and, like colleagues in other countries, follow international organic rules. We rotate crops, grassland and livestock to develop natural soil fertility & create habitats for wildlife conservation. The maize and rice used to make this pasta ripened under the Italian sun before being made into this delicious pasta. I hope that you will enjoy these pasta shapes which are ideal for wheat and gluten free diets."
Michael Marriage Managing Director
- Brands: Doves Farm
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Prepare & Use
1. Bring a large pan of water and a little salt to a rolling boil.
2. Add 100g/4oz pasta per person.
3. Simmer without a lid for the time indicated above the barcode.
4. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
5. Carefully drain pasta and return to pan.
6. Stir in a little butter, olive oil or a spoonful of your sauce & serve.
Cooking time: 8-10 min
Pasta made without salt
Country of Origin
Doves Farm Foods,
Free From Eggs, Free From Gluten, Free From Milk, Free From Nuts, Free From Soya\Soybeans, Free From Wheat
Maize Flour* (70%), Rice Flour* (30%), *Denotes organically grown
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
|of which saturates||trace|
Thanks to its slow cooking method, this tomato sauce has a gorgeous deep flavour: well worth the wait!
2 hrs 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.