Doves Farm Organic Gluten Free Corn Flakes 375g
Price per 100g: 74.4p
Wake up to a bowl of golden flakes grown on warm sunny days under the Italian sun. We add malted rice syrup to create delicious organic crunchy corn flakes, the all time great breakfast choice.
If low fat is your thing then look out for our Low Fat Fruity Oat Cereal Bar made with our crunchy corn flakes. For the gluten and wheat free option Lemon Zest or Hazelnut Cookies are not to be missed.
'I'm an organic farmer and, like colleagues in other countries, follow international organic rules. We rotate crops, grassland and livestock to develop natural soil fertility & create habitats for wildlife conservation.
Modern agricultural practices have controversially developed genetically modified strains and dramatically reduced the number of varieties.
I hope that you will enjoy these delicious golden flakes of corn. We have avoided sugar, dairy, soya and hydrogenated fats to make a delicious cereal which is also great for gluten free diets.'
Michael Marriage Managing Director.
At Doves Farm we make biscuits, cookies and a large range of bread, cake and speciality flours.
Prepare & Use
Eating corn flakes.
Serve corn flakes with chilled milk.
Scatter fresh blueberries on to your flakes.
Crushed corn flakes make great breadcrumbs.
Add corn flakes to melted chocolate to make crunch cakes.
Try topping macaroni cheese with crushed cornflakes
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Doves Farm Foods,
Carton box recyclable.
- May Contain Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, May Contain Lactose, May Contain Soya, May Contain Milk
Maize*, Rice Malt*, Salt.
*Denotes Organically Grown
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Milk
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|of which sugars||2.3g||0.7g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.