Doves Farm Organic Gluten Free Tricolore Pasta 250g
Pasta made without wheat, milk, salt, nuts, soya, or egg
Made in Italy from rice, spinach & tomato
Vegetarian Society approved
Gluten Free Organic Tricolore Fusilli Pasta with spinach & tomato made in Italy without gluten, wheat, milk, salt, nuts, soya or egg.
"I am an organic farmer and, like colleagues in other countries, follow international organic rules. We rotate crops, grassland and livestock to develop natural soil fertility & create habitats for wildlife conservation. Italy is the rice basket of Europe and the source of the organic rice used to make this pasta. I hope that you will enjoy these pasta shapes which are ideal for wheat and gluten free diets."
Michael Marriage Managing Director
We also make a large range of speciality flour, breakfast cereal, cookies and snack bars.
IT-BIO-008 Code P159
Packaging Material: Polypropylene film
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
Vegetarian Society Approved
- Brands: Doves Farm
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Prepare & Use
1. Bring a large pan of water and a little salt to a rolling boil.
2. Add 100g/4oz pasta per person.
3. Simmer without a lid for the time indicated above the barcode.
4. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
5. Carefully drain pasta and return to pan.
6. Stir in a little butter, olive oil or a spoonful of your sauce & serve.
Cooking Time: 6-8 min.
Pasta made without salt
Country of Origin
Doves Farm Foods,
- Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Lactose, Free From Soya
White Rice* (96%), Spinach* (2%), Tomato* (2%), *Denotes Organically Grown
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Milk
Free From Nuts
Free From Soya\Soybeans
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7g|
|of which saturates||1g|
In this vibrant looking dish, the pasta colour red, green and white are reflected in the tomato, peas and cheese.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Aug-2014 at 03:57. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.