Doves Farm Organic Malthouse Flour 1kg
over 3 weeks *
Price per 100g: 15p
Mixed Grain Malthouse
Organic Bread Flour
Organic Malthouse flour is made from wheat and rye flours combined with
flaked malted grains for a wholesome crunchy texture. It is ideal for use in
bread machines and for oven baked yeast cookery.
'We are passionate about home baking and also believe that what we eat today
will effect our health tomorrow. As well as being a satisfying and rewarding
activity, when you bake at home you can select the best quality, local and
seasonal ingredients, and be certain of what has gone into your food. You
and your family will enjoy great tasting home made food. We often double
the recipe and when baked, freeze half to eat at a later date'.
'In our mill we make a large range of flours from many different natural grains,
beans & seeds without adding refined gluten or enzymes. We blend specific
grain varieties to ensure that the resulting flour has the optimum characteristic
for the type of baking it will be used for. This means soft wheat varieties for
cakes, pastry and sauces or stronger hard wheat for bread making flours. The
more unusual flours have distinctive characters and applications of their own.
If you are on a special diet look out for those flours that suit your situation.'
'We set up Doves Farm Foods to mill the organic grain we grow on our farm.
As organic farmers, and like colleagues around the world, we follow
international organic rules and are pleased that the standards do not permit
genetic engineering. We rotate crops, grassland and livestock to develop natural
soil fertility and to help wildlife conservation.'
Michael & Clare, Doves Farm.
At Doves Farm we make biscuits, cookies and a large range of bread, cake and speciality flours
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Home Baking
- Food Cupboard / Flour & Sugar / Bread Flour & Yeast / Bread Flour
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Bread Making / Bread Flour
To keep your flour at its best, roll down the top after use and store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Malthouse Flour is ideal for use in a bread machine following
the basic bread recipe
Country of Origin
More than one country.
Doves Farm Foods,
Bag - Paper.
Organic Certification UK5.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
- Free from: Phenylalanine
Brown Wheat Flour*, Malted Wheat Flakes* (15%), Rye Flour* (3.6%), Malt Flour*, Ascorbic Acid, (*Denotes organically grown)
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
These nutty-textured savoury crêpes are a French classic and are also ideal for pancake day.
Malthouse bread flour is made from wheat and rye flours, combined with flaked malted grains for a wholesome crunchy texture. This basic recipe makes a light brown loaf with tasty malted wheat flakes.
2 hrs 40 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.