- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Doves Farm Quick Yeast 125g
over 3 weeks *
Price per 100g: 92p
Doves farm est. 1978.
Just add to flour.
For bread machines & baking.
At Doves Farm we make biscuits, cookies and a large range of bread, cake and speciality flours.
Vegetarian Society APPROVED.
Roll down top of pack to exclude air and reseal with tab. Store in a cool dry place and use as quickly as possible or within 2 months of opening.
Prepare & Use
Quick White Bread
500g Strong White Bread Flour;
1 tsp Salt;
1 tsp Sugar;
1 tsp Quick Yeast;
300ml Luke Warm Water;
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil.
1. Combine the flour, salt, sugar add quick yeast.
2. Mix in water bring together into a rough dough.
3. Add the oil and knead well.
4. Dust your work surface with flour, place the dough on top and knead vigorously for a few minutes.
5. Cut, shape & place the dough in oiled tins or on a baking sheet.
6. Cover & leave to rise in a warm place for 25 minutes.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25/45 minutes depending on size.
Country of Origin
Doves Farm Foods,
- Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Free From Soya, Free From Milk, Contains Yeast
Yeast, Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate).
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Milk
Free From Nuts
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Breads made with rye flour are very popular in central and eastern Europe.
1 hr 15 mins
This rich, fruity yeast bread, originally from Germany, is traditionally served at Christmas and makes a great alternative to Christmas cake or mince pies. Good with other sweet festive treats, such as marzipan sweets, or mince pies. Leftovers For breakfast, serve the stollen lightly toasted, with butter.
1 hr 25 mins
Since its launch in 1920, Stork has established itself as one of the most trusted names in home baking. When Stork tun margarine was introduced in the 1970s, it pioneered the all-in-one method of making sponge cakes. Stork has been a kitchen staple for over 90 years - from beginner bakers to celebrity chefs. The Stork range contains a great fat content for baking, whether its cupcakes, pastries or something a bit more special. Use Stork block in a foil wrapper for perfect pastry, biscuits and crumbles, and Stork tub for light, fluffy cakes.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
1 hr 20 mins
Kamut Khorasan flour was originally grown for the pharaoahs in Egypt. It is an ancient wheat variety, naturally high in protein and minerals. With a creamy coloured crumb, you could be forgiven for forgetting this is a wholegrain loaf. Kamut flour sometimes requires more liquid than wheat flour so adjust the water if necessary to ensure the dough is not too stiff.
1 hr 25 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.