Doves Farm Quick Yeast 125g
over 3 weeks *
Price per 100g: 92p
Just add to flour.
For bread machines & baking.
At Doves Farm we make biscuits, cookies and a large range of bread, cake and speciality flours.
Vegetarian Society APPROVED.
Original Dry Yeast
For traditional bread baking try our Original Dry Yeast which requires a little preparation before use.
Roll down top of pack to exclude air and reseal with tab. Store in a cool dry place and use as quickly as possible or within 2 months of opening.
Quick White Bread
500g Strong White Bread Flour;
1 tsp Salt;
1 tsp Sugar;
1 tsp Quick Yeast;
300ml Luke Warm Water;
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil.
1. Combine the flour, salt, sugar add quick yeast.
2. Mix in water bring together into a rough dough.
3. Add the oil and knead well.
4. Dust your work surface with flour, place the dough on top and knead vigorously for a few minutes.
5. Cut, shape & place the dough in oiled tins or on a baking sheet.
6. Cover & leave to rise in a warm place for 25 minutes.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25/45 minutes depending on size.
Preparation and Usage
Quick Yeast is ideal for use in a bead machine
Using Quick Yeast
Use 1 teaspoon of Quick Yeast to every 500g/1lb of bread flour.
Mix Quick Yeast into the dry ingredients in your recipe before adding the liquid.
Quick White Bread
500g Strong White Bread Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Quick Yeast
300ml Luke Warm Water
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Quick Wholemeal Bread
Follow the recipe above using Strong Wholemeal Bread Flour and 300ml warm water.
1. Combine the flour, salt, sugar and Quick Yeast.
2. Mix in the water and bring together into a rough dough.
3. Add the oil and knead well for a few minutes, dusting with flour if the dough is too sticky.
4. Cut, shape and place the dough in oiled tins or on a baking sheet.
5. Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for 40/45 minutes.
6. Meanwhile put a tin of water in the oven and heat to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 24/45 minutes depending on size of bread.
Country of Origin
Doves Farm Foods,
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Milk, Free From Nuts, Free From Soya\Soybeans
Yeast, Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate).
Suitable for Vegetarians
Since its launch in 1920, Stork has established itself as one of the most trusted names in home baking. When Stork tun margarine was introduced in the 1970s, it pioneered the all-in-one method of making sponge cakes. Stork has been a kitchen staple for over 90 years - from beginner bakers to celebrity chefs. The Stork range contains a great fat content for baking, whether its cupcakes, pastries or something a bit more special. Use Stork block in a foil wrapper for perfect pastry, biscuits and crumbles, and Stork tub for light, fluffy cakes.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
1 hr 20 mins
Kamut Khorasan flour was originally grown for the pharaoahs in Egypt. It is an ancient wheat variety, naturally high in protein and minerals. With a creamy coloured crumb, you could be forgiven for forgetting this is a wholegrain loaf. Kamut flour sometimes requires more liquid than wheat flour so adjust the water if necessary to ensure the dough is not too stiff.
1 hr 25 mins
Malthouse bread flour is made from wheat and rye flours, combined with flaked malted grains for a wholesome crunchy texture. This basic recipe makes a light brown loaf with tasty malted wheat flakes.
2 hrs 40 mins
This new American clam chowder with crumbled bay crackers was provided by Head Chef Michael Blizzard from Avenue, in London. The recipe draws inspiration from elements of the American dish, refining them with contemporary cooking techniques. www.avenue-restaurant.co.uk
1 hr 35 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.