Offer - Dr. Oetker Ristorante Hawaii Pizza Frozen 355g
Richly topped with pineapple, ham and cheese on a crisp thin base.
- 18°C (* * * -compartment or freezer) best before end: date marked on sideflap.
If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Frozen. Three simple steps to perfect Pizza...
1 Preheat your oven. Keep pizza frozen until oven is up to temperature.
2 Remove all outer packaging.
3 Place frozen pizza directly onto the bottom wire oven shelf. Rotate pizza halfway through cooking.
Conventional Oven 220°C, 425°F 11-14mins.
Fan Oven 200°C 11-14mins.
Gas mark 6 11-14mins.
Caution topping will be extremely hot!
Country of Origin
Dr. Oetker UK Ltd.,
20 Marathon Place,
Dr. Oetker Ireland Ltd.,
- Contains Wheat, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Wheat Flour, 27 % Tomato Puree, 15 % Cheese (Mozzarella, Edam), 14 % Sweetened Pineapple Pieces (Pineapple, Water, Sugar, Acid Citric Acid), 6.5 % Cooked Ham (Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Flavouring, Smoke Flavouring), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Water, Modified Starch, Parsley, Contains: Milk, Wheat and Gluten
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100 g||(as sold) Per 1 Pizza||Guideline Daily Amounts % GDA per pizza||Guideline Daily Amounts Adults 2000 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||903 kJ||3207 kJ|
|kcal (Calories)||215 kcal||764 kcal||38 %||2000 kcal|
|Protein||8.5 g||30.1 g||67 %||45 g|
|Carbohydrate||25.4 g||90.3 g||39 %||230 g|
|of which sugars||5.4 g||19.3 g||21 %||90 g|
|Fat||8.4 g||29.6 g||42 %||70 g|
|of which saturates||2.7 g||9.6 g||48 %||20 g|
|Fibre||1.7 g||6.1 g||25 %||24 g|
|Sodium*||0.44 g||1.56 g||65 %||2.4 g|
|*Salt equivalent||1.1 g||3.9 g||65 %||6 g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Sep-2014 at 02:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.