Offer - Dr.Oetker Ristorante Pollo Pizza Frozen 355g
Richly topped with tomatoes, cheese and chicken breast fillet on a crisp fine base.
If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Refrigerator (+5°C). 1 day.
* compartment (-6°C). 4 days.
** compartment (-12°C). 3 weeks.
*** compartment or freezer (-18°C). Best before end: date marked on sideflap.
Prepare & Use
1. Preheat the oven.
Electric oven: 220 - 230°C/ 430 - 450°F
Fan assisted oven: approx. 200°C/ approx. 390°F
Gas mark: 7
2. Remove the film. Bake the deep-frozen pizza 13 - 15 min. (9 - 11 min. in fan assisted oven) on the rack in the bottom third of the oven.
3. Pizza is ready when cheese is golden yellow.
Country of Origin
Dr. Oetker UK Ltd,
1265 Century Way,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Celery, Soya, Milk, Yeast
Wheat Flour, Tomatoes (23%) , Cheese (10%) (Firmed Mozzarella Cheese, Edam Cheese) , Marinated Chicken Breast Fillet (9.8%) ( chicken breast fillet, vegetable oil, water, iodised salt, spices (including lactose, sweet whey powder), water, spinach, sour cream, vegetable oil, maize, tomatoes, yeast, sugar, basil, Worcester Sauce (water, malt extract, sugar, brandy vinegar, wine vinegar, malt vinegar, spices (including celery), dessert wine, natural flavourings, salt, hydrolysed soya protein, kydrolysed yeast), modified starch, garlic, seasoning agent (salt, hydrolysed soya protein, vegetable oils and fats partially hydrogenated, yeast extract, glucose syrup, vegetable seasoning (carrots, onions, celery seeds), caramel, pepper), oregano, paprika, acid (lactic acid), cayenne pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.3g|
|of which saturates||3.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2014 at 04:28. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.