Dr.Oetker Writing Icing - 5 Tubes
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Writing Icing Tubes.
Store in a cool, dry place and always replace caps after use.
Prepare & Use
1. For best results knead tube gently for one minute before use.
2. Remove cap and squeeze tube, applying steady, even pressure.
3. To avoid excess air, fold down tube as icing is used.
4. After use, wipe end of tube and replace cap securely.
5. Decorated items can be refrigerated bot Do not refrigerate tubes.
Remove the cap from the icing tube before giving to children under 36 months due to choking hazard from small parts
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd.,
4600 Park Approach,
Easy to use and great fun!
Colourful icings, ready to use straight from the tubes.
Great for decorating cakes, buns, biscuits, desserts and sweets.
Create your own colourful designs and pictures!.
Sugar, Water, Vegetable Oil, Glucose Syrup, Colours: Carbon Black, Lutein, Carmine, Titanium Dioxide, Spirulina Concentrate, Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Emulsifier: Polysorbate 60, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Natural Flavouring: Vanilla, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Flavours
You can use these charming ginger biscuits to decorate your Christmas tree.
Get creative and colourful with these sweet treats!
As well as playing the dreidel game with chocolate Chanukah gelt why not play with these Chanukah biscuits! These delicious dreidel shaped biscuits are light and simple to make. You can shape them using a dreidel cutter (I found some on the internet) but you can make them using a paper template and drawing round that. Little helpers will love making these!
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.