- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Duchy From Waitrose Organic Free Range Pork Chipolatas 340g
Buy any 2 for £6 - Buy any 2 for £6. Order by 28/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per kg: £10.26
Duchy Originals from Waitrose
12 British Free Range Pork Chipolatas
Tender, juicy chipolatas made from prime cuts of free range pork belly & shoulder blended with herbs
Our free range organic pigs thrive in the open fields of the East Anglia, reared by a small, select group of farmers for their animal welfare standards & commitment to quality.
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Chipolatas
- Organic / Fresh / Meat, Fish & Poultry / Meat
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Free Range
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Sausages / Pork Sausages / Organic
Keep refrigerated below 5ºc. Once opened consume within 1 day. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Place on a lightly greased tray in centre of oven for 15-20 mins. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear and there is no pink meat. As the skins are natural there is no need to prick them.
Preheat Grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium heat turning occasionally. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear & there is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Card sleeve recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Mustard, Yeast
Organic Pork Belly (46%), Organic Pork Shoulder (38%), Water, Organic Breadcrumb, Sea Salt, Organic Spices (Nutmeg, Ginger, Black Pepper, Mace, Mustard Powder, Chilli Powder), Organic Herbs (Thyme, Sage), Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid.
Organic Breadcrumb contains Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Yeast.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
|of which saturates||7g|
This recipe comes from Eric Treuille of Books for Cooks, a cookery mecca in Notting Hill, London. Eric says, "We use chicken, honey and herb sausages in this dish but other types work just as well."
Children and adults will enjoy making and eating these bonfire night snacks, served with a delicious sweet chilli and tomato dipping sauce.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.