Offer - Duchy From Waitrose Organic Free Range Pork Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £6.53
Duchy Originals from Waitrose, A partnership preserving our heritage.
Organic British Pork Sausages.
Plump, succulent sausages made from prime cuts or organic free range pork shoulder blended with herbs.
Our free range organic pigs thrive in the open fields of the East Anglia, reared by a small, select group of farmers for their animal welfare standards & commitment to quality.
Duchy from Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºc. Once opened consume within one day. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use; do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Wash hands, all surfaces & utensils after touching raw meat.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a lightly greased tray in centre of oven for 30-35mins. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear & there is no pink meat. As the skins are natural there is no need to prick them.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium heat turning occasionally for 20-25mins. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear & there is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Card sleeve recyclable
Duchy Originals from Waitrose
At Waitrose & Duchy, we share a belief in the value of British organic food, grown & produced sustainably. It's a pleasure we can all enjoy
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Mustard, Contains Yeast
Organic Pork Shoulder (84%), Water, Organic Breadcrumbs, Sea Salt, Organic Spices (Nutmeg, Ginger, Black Pepper, Mace, Mustard Powder, Chilli Powder), Organic Herbs (Thyme, Sage), Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid.
Organic Breadcrumb contains Organic Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Yeast.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
|of which saturates||7.4g|
Wholesome and hearty, this lentil and sausage casserole has plenty of rich, deep flavours. Serve with your choice of green vegetables for a truly satisfying meal.
This recipe comes from Eric Treuille of Books for Cooks, a cookery mecca in Notting Hill, London. Eric says, "We use chicken, honey and herb sausages in this dish but other types work just as well."
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.