Duck Fresh Brush Holder & 4 Refills
Duck® Fresh Brush Toilet Cleaning System.
Flush the brush, ditch the germs.
You need a brush to thoroughly clean your toilet but normal brushes can be unpleasant and unhygienic. New Toilet Duck® Fresh Brush means you clean with a fresh pad every time and you flush away the mess. Finally a cleaner way to clean your toilet.
Flushable and Septic Safe:
Cleaning pads are biodegradable and break up like toilet paper, so they are safe for your plumbing and septic system.
Starter Kit Includes:
- Handle & Storage Holder.
- 4 Flushable Cleaning Pads.
- Brands: Duck
Store unused pads in the pouch in a dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Prepare & Use
- Push together 2 handle pieces until tabs lock. Assembly is permanent. Cut open pouch. Break off 1 of the 4 pads and close pouch with resealable tape.
- To insert cleaning pad, slide blue button forward, insert pad & slide button back. Button will click when closed.
- Assemble the holder by clipping the 2 pieces together.
- Wet pad in toilet water and use to activate cleaner. Scrub bowl, including under the rim.
- When finished release used pad into toilet bowl by sliding the blue button forward. Flush using full flush mode.
- Place the handle into the holder for convenient storage.
Note: For best results, only flush 1 pad at a time and flush separately from other tissue or wipes. Do not overload with bulk waste. Reuse the handle with a clean flushable pad. Please retain packaging for full safety instructions
SC Johnson Ltd.,
Contains <5% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Also contains 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane 1,3-Diol, Perfume, Linalool.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Apr-2014 at 08:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.