- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Dylon Colour Catcher & Oxi Stain Removal Hygiene 4 per pack
Price each: 75p
Colour Catcher & Oxi Stain Removal Hygiene
Kills 99.9% of Bacteria*
Effective from 40°
- Prevents colour runs.
- Allows mixed washes.
- Tackles tough stains.
How it Works
Every time you wash bright or dark colours, traces of dye bleed into your laundry. These can ruin your wash or build up over time to leave clothes looking dull and grubby. Colour Catcher® & Oxi Stain Removal Hygiene sachets prevent colour runs, allowing mixed colour washes. They act like a magnet, protecting clothes by trapping any loose dye and dirt in the wash. The proof is on the sachet!®
Reduce sorting and wash loads with Colour Catcher®- saving time, water, energy and detergent. Better for the environment and your budget.
The sachet contains stain removers rich in active oxygen and germ killing agents. The powder immediately dissolves on contact with water, getting to the heart of your wash to lift off even the most difficult stains, leaving your whites and colours stain and germ free.
*Tested in front loading washing machines.
- Brands: Dylon
Keep out of the reach of children.
Close the box after use and store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
How to use:
Please read all advice carefully before use.
- Place the sachet at the back of the machine drum before loading the washing.
- Add your detergent and select the appropriate washing cycle according to the garment manufacturer's instructions.
- At the end of the wash remove and dispose of the sachet and dry the clothing as soon as possible.
Pre-wash for tough dried in stains:
- Add one sachet to 2 litres of water at 40°C.
- Soak colours for a maximum of 1 hour, and whites up to 6 hours.
- Certain fabrics are more susceptible to colour runs; red or dark coloured fabrics and cotton garments. To ensure maximum effectiveness for items with poor colour fastness use one or more Colour Catcher® sheets in addition.
- New coloured garments should be washed separately for at least the first 5 or 6 washes whilst certain large dark coloured items, such as jeans and towels, should always be washed separately.
- Effectiveness cannot be guaranteed where large quantities of dye run from non-colourfast garments.
- Reasonable care should be taken if mixing colours with whites.
- Do not use on wool, silk or leather items.
- Always follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Rubber gloves should be worn for all hand use.
- Do not use in the tumble dryer.
- Do not cut or open the sachet.
- Always adapt the number of sachets to the quantity of washing and dye released. In the case of heavily soiled laundry use two sachets.
- Contains Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate. Causes serious eye irritation. Wear eye protection.
- Read label before use. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
- Swallowed: Call a Poison Centre or doctor if you feel unwell
Country of Origin
Spotless Punch Ltd.,
Carton box recyclable.
This product contains amongst other ingredients: 30% and more Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Less than 5% Anionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Subtilisin), Perfumes.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.