Dylon Colour Catcher & Oxi Stain Remover 4 per pack
Price each: 50p
Pro-Tex Colour System™
Effective even at 30°C.
- Prevents colour runs.
- Allows mixed washes.
- Tackles tough stains.
Thanks to its exclusive Pro-Tex Colour System™, the sachet absorbs the dye particles, even those which you cannot see with your eyes, before they cross-stain other garments. Pro-Tex™ protects your laundry!
The sachet contains Oxi stain remover, rich in active oxygen, and efficient in temperature as low as 30ºC. The powder immediately dissolves on contact with water to eliminate even the most difficult stains, including tea, coffee, wine, fruit, sauce, and oil.
Easy to use and efficient:
With Colour Catcher® + Oxi Stain Remover, you can mix all your colours, even whites, without risking colour runs and eliminate stains in one single wash. Your colours will remain bright and stain-free!
Colours run in every wash often depositing invisible dye particles on other garments and changing your colours wash after wash. Eliminating stains can sometimes damage the colours of your laundry.
1 Less sorting = fever loads
2 Save time, water, energy and detergent.
3 More environmentally friendly.
4 The carton is biodegradable and recyclable.
5 The raw materials for the sachets are from responsible sources. Certified by FSC®.
- Brands: Dylon
Keep out of the reach of children.
Close the box after use and store in a cool, dry place.
How to use:
Please read all advice carefully before use.
- Place the sachet at the back of the machine drum before loading the washing.
- Add your detergent and select the appropriate washing cycle according to the garment manufacturer's instructions.
- At the end of the wash remove and dispose of the sachet and dry the clothing as soon as possible.
Pre-wash for tough dried in stains:
- Add one sachet to 2 litres of water at 40°C.
- Soak colours for a maximum of 1 hour, and whites up to 6 hours.
- Certain fabrics are more susceptible to colour runs; red or dark coloured fabrics and cotton garments. To ensure maximum effectiveness for items with poor colour fastness use one or more Colour Catcher® sheets in addition.
- New coloured garments should be washed separately for at least the first 5 or 6 washes whilst certain large dark coloured items, such as jeans and towels, should always be washed separately.
- Effectiveness cannot be guaranteed where large quantities of dye run from non-colourfast garments.
- Reasonable care should be taken if mixing colours with whites.
- Do not use on wool, silk or leather items.
- Always follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Rubber gloves should be worn for all hand use.
- Do not use in the tumble dryer.
- Do not cut or open the sachet.
- Always adapt the number of sachets to the quantity of washing and dye released. In the case of heavily soiled laundry use two sachets.
- Contains Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate. Causes serious eye irritation. Wear eye protection.
- Read label before use. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
- Swallowed: Call a Poison Centre or doctor if you feel unwell
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use
Place the sachet at the back of the machine drum before adding laundry.
Add detergent as normal, and select the appropriate washing programme, according to the garment manufacturer's instructions.
At the end of the wash, remove and dispose of the used sachet. Dry the clothing as soon as possible.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Spotless Punch Ltd.,
Carton - Recyclable; Inner - Recyclable
This product contains amongst other ingredients: 30% and more Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Perfumes, Enzymes
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.