E45 Dermatological Cream 125g
- Brands: E45
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Check that the tub seal is intact before first use. Apply liberally 2 or 3 times daily, or as required. For external use only. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you suspect an allergic reaction stop using the product.
If symptoms persist or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Preparation and Usage
Direction: Apply to the affected skin 2 or 3 times daily. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
MA holder: Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
Pack - Plastic
Full Product Name:
White soft paraffin light liquid paraffin anhydrous lanolin (Medilan®)
Store below 25°C
Before you use E45 cream:
E45 cream can be used everyday by the whole family, including babies. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. For external use only. For application on the skin. Check that the tub seal is intact before first use, then remove it.
Possible side effects:
Occasionally, allergic reaction may occur. If you suspect an allergic reaction or if anything unusual happens, stop using the product and talk to your doctor.
Read the inner leaflet carefully before use.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Contains Anhydrous Lanolin 1.0% w/w, White Soft Paraffin 14.5% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin 12.6% w/w as actives ingredients and also Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Carbomer, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Purified Water
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Dec-2014 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.