E45 Itch Relief Cream 100g
Price per 100g: £4.75
Rapid relief from the itch of eczema.
Treats and soothes problem, dry skin conditions.
E45 Itch Relief Cream treats and soothes the itching caused by eczema, dermatitis, pruritus and other dry skin conditions. The anti-itch ingredient, lauromacrogols rapidly relieves the itching caused by these problem, dry skin conditions.
Specially formulated with urea, a moisturiser found naturally within the skin, E45 Itch Relief Cream is non-greasy, moisturising and quickly absorbed to soothe your skin leaving it feeling calm and comfortable.
E45 Itch Relief Cream can be used by the elderly, adults and children.
Also available in 50g and 500g
Dermatologically Tested - Allergy Screened - Perfume Free
- Health & Medicines / Medicated Skincare & Haircare / Medicated Skincare / Hand & Body / Creams & Lotions / Creams
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Medicated & Problematic / Body Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Medicated & Problematic / Treatments
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Body Care / Medicated / Creams
- Beauty / Skin Care / Medicated & Problematic / Treatments
- Brands: E45
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Prepare & Use
Directions: Check that the tube seal is intact before first use. Apply to the affected area twice a day. For external use only. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients of you suffer severe and widespread redness, oozing or infected skin sores of if the affected area has suddenly become inflamed. If you suspect an allergic reaction stop using the product. If symptoms persist or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use on the breasts immediately prior to breast feeding. E45 Itch Relief Cream is usually well tolerated; however side effects may occur which can include a burning sensation, redness, itching or pus
Country of Origin
Almirall Hermal GmbH
Active ingredients: Urea 5.0% w/w, Lauromacrogols 3.0% w/w.
Also Contains: Dimethicone, Phenyl Dimethicone, Liquid Paraffin, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Palmitic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate, Carbomer, Glycerol, Benzyl Alcohol, Trometamol, Purified Water.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.