E45 Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml
E45 Moisturising Hand Cream is an intensive, long-lasting moisturiser for dry, rough and chapped hands, which helps to keep your skin soft and smooth. Ideal for use even on easily irritated and sensitive skin, it contains a combination of lipids to help restore your skin's natural barrier and help fight the signs of ageing alongside other common skin problems. Its soothing formula is perfume free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, and its light, non-greasy texture absorbs easily to prevent your skin from becoming dry. Simply smooth onto hands whenever they feel dry - particularly after washing - to realise your best skin every day. A little goes a long way, and this handy 50ml tube is perfect for when you're out and about so you can keep your hands feeling smooth and supple all day, every day.
Here at E45, we understand that not all skin is the same, and that dry or sensitive skin can need extra care to keep it feeling and looking healthy. This Moisturising Hand Cream is part of our Everyday Hydration range; a selection of products specially designed to leave even dry and irritated skin feeling soft and supple with daily use. Why not also try our intensive Moisturising Lotion for all-over body care, Touchably Smooth Lotion for long-lasting moisturisation, or Nourish and Restore Lotion which is enriched with skin-friendly ingredients.
- Brands: E45
Prepare & Use
How to use:
Apply whenever your hands feel dry, particularly after washing your hands
Reckitt Benckiser UK Ltd,
Delta Business Park,
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, PEG-20 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Squalene, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Sep-2014 at 03:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.