Offer - Early Learning Centre Frogs Frenzy
Toys - Buy 1 Add 1 Half Price - Buy selected toys and add 2nd toy half price. Saving will be a 25% discount applied to both products. Order by 24/12/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Frogs Frenzy is a fun game where each player races to make their frog gobble the most balls. The Frogs Frenzy Game is great fun for young children.
The Frogs Frenzy Game is a fun and frantic game for up to four players. Each player uses the handle to make their frog leap to grab as many balls as possible from the pond. When all the balls have been eaten, your child can count the balls their frog has gobbled, and see which frog ate the most. Frogs Frenzy Game is a fun and active game for young children to enjoy, and great for learning to move fast.
•Frogs Frenzy Game is fun for up to 4 players
•Press the lever to make the frog grab more balls
•Count up the balls to see which frog wins
•Great active fun for young children
Great for your child's development:
Playing a simple game together is a really fun way for your child to learn good social skills, and Frogs Frenzy is a great first game for your young child. Pressing the handle as fast as they can is a good way for your child to learn coordination, and build fast reaction speeds. Learning how to play a game – and discovering that different people can win each time – are good skills for your young child to gain. Good social skills make nursery and school more enjoyable. Counting up the balls together is a fun way to learn to count.
ELC star quality
We love the Frogs Frenzy Game because it is such a simple game for young children to understand. And it is great fun. Children love getting active as they press the handle over and over to make their frog gobble the balls. This is a good game for the whole family to enjoy playing together. Giggles guaranteed.
What you need to know:
Pack contents: 1 x game base, 40 x balls in four different colours.
Other toys and accessories available separately.
Ready to hop - Let's pick a frog each, and get ready to jump. We can make our frog leap and gobble down as many balls as we can: yum yum.
Hungry for more - Let's count each frog's balls then play again. We can try two frogs each, practice alone or have a big family tournament to discover who is the 'Family Frog'.
A perfect first family game
Everyone to play together
Fun counting practice
Developing reaction times
Playing over and over
Practising by yourself for bonus fun.
Safety warnings: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
- Brands: ELC
- Age Range: 4-5 Years, 5-6 Years, 6-7 Years
- Popular with: Boys, Girls
- Who's it for?: Children & Babies
- Options: On Offer
Early Learning Centre
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.