Offer - East End Chick Peas In Salted Water 400g
Buy any 3 for £1 - Buy 3 for £1. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Chick Peas in Salted Water.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
East End Foods Plc,
East End House,
Chick Peas, Water, Salt, Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
Chickpeas are such a fantastic ingredient, they have a lovely nutty flavour and are a good source of zinc and protein - and used liberally in Indian cuisine.This recipe is a firm favourite and is really hearty - the perfect winter warmer.
2 hrs 10 mins
Pollock hasn’t always been a popular fish, but in fact I love using it with stronger flavours like this spice mix and it holds its flavour well. It is a great alternative to cod and haddock, as we know they are in short supply. By Sophie Michell The chickpeas add protein and complex carbohydrates and the butternut squash is full of beta carotene.
Strictly speaking, a tagine should be cooked in a traditional North African earthenware pot of the same name. One of the beauties of this recipe is that you don’t actually need one to make it. Another is that it is extremely Moorish, if you’ll pardon the pun. Harissa is a spicy paste made from chilli, garlic and various other seasonings.
A North African inspired dish, perfect for easy entertaining.
1 hr 5 mins
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends.
View all recipes containing East End Chick Peas In Salted Water
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Mar-2014 at 05:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.