Offer - Easy Bean Indian Sambar Dhal 320g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 17) (avg. 17)*
Price per 100g: £1.09
A Sambar is a vegetable dhal from South India, and is both an everyday dish as well as the curry served at feasts. Toor Dhal peas are simmered slowly with coconut and tamarind juice, finished with chunky vegetables and mustard seed.
A vegetarian one-pot meal that can be re-heated in the microwave in minutes. Enjoy on its own (lunch on the go) or serve with rice or naan bread (supper in a mo).
Hand prepared in small batches, using 100% natural ingredients; each pot counts as 2 portions of veg as well as being naturally low in fat, low in salt, high in fibre, gluten and dairy free.
- Brands: Easy Bean
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Fairtrade, Wheat Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep refrigerated 0-5ºC.
Or freeze on day of purchase and use within one month. Defrost thoroughly before use.
Prepare & Use
Enjoy on-the-go as a light meal or snack. Or for a tasty supper: serve with dosas, traditional pancake-like breads, coconut chutney and lots of chopped fresh coriander. Alternatively, accompany with basmati rice or naan bread.
Microwave - from chilled
Remove lid and place loosely on top of the pot. Heat on full power for 2½ mins (Cat E-850W). After heating stir and stand for 1 minute before serving.
Hob - from chilled
Empty contents into a saucepan. Warm over a low heat and stir occasionally until piping hot
Sleeve & Pot.
Carton sleeve and plastic pot recyclable.
- Contains: Mustard
- May Contain: Peanut, Celery
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Vegetable Stock (Water, Vegetables, Salt, Black Pepper), Tomatoes, Toor Dhal (6.5%), Onion, Cauliflower, Green Beans, Carrots, Spinach (Vegetables 25%), Channa Dhal, Creamed Coconut (2.7%), Spices, Garlic, Tamarind, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Mustard Seed, Curry Leaves.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Celery
Free From Gluten
Free From Dairy
May Contain Peanuts
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 320g serving|
|of which sugars||2.4g||7.7g|
|of which saturates||1.8g||5.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.