Offer - Easy Bean Moroccan Tagine 320g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.09
Moroccan Tagine A staple dish of North Africa, and named after the vessels it is traditionally cooked in, our tagine is a hotpot of slow-cooked chickpeas, aubergines, butternut squash, courgettes and apricots in aromatic spices - very Moorish! Chickpeas We just love their nutty flavour and texture; a great favourite in Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Indian cuisine. They can range in colour from white, yellow, golden, brown, dark green or black! In India, the chickpea is referred to as gram, some varieties are milled into a fine pale yellow flour, used to make Onion Bhajias. Chickpeas are also the vital ingredient to falafel and hummus.
- Brands: Easy Bean
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Fairtrade, Wheat Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Chilled. Empty contents into a saucepan. Warm over a low heat and stir occasionally until piping hot.; Microwave - From Chilled. Remove lid and place loosely on top of the pot. Heat on full power for 3 mins (Cat E-800W). After heating stir and stand for 1 minute before serving.
Pack - Recyclable; Sleeve - Recyclable.
- Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, May Contain Peanuts
Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock (Water, Vegetables, Salt, Black Pepper), Chickpeas (19%), Butternut Squash (8%), Aubergines (8%), Courgettes, Apricots (Natural Unsulphured 4%), Onions, Red Onions, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Juice, Spice, Honey, Garlic, Sea Salt.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per: 100g||per: 320g|
|(of which sugars)||3.9g||12.5g|
|(of which saturates)||0.3g||1.0g|
|(of which sodium)||0.1g||0.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.