- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Easy to Cook Beef Meatloaf with Prosciutto Ham Waitrose 590g
Buy any 3 for £10 - Add any 3 offer items & pay £10 - This offer is available until 9/6/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £6.76
Waitrose beef meatloaf, hand wrapped in prosciutto crudo.
An Italian inspired meatloaf made with seasoned British beef, sundried tomatoes and oregano. Hand wrapped in prosciutto crudo and served with a chunky tomato sauce
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Buy any 3 for £10
- Fresh / Easy To Cook / Steak & Beef Dishes / Beef Dishes
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Beef / Easy to Cook
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Cool leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours, consume within 2 days. Keep covered. Store at bottom of refrigerator
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve, film and sauce sachet. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Ensure surface of meat is thoroughly cooked. Shake sauce sachet, empty into a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serving suggestion: Serve with a baked potato, stirfried onions and leeks with a dash of Worcestershire sauce
Country of Origin
Aberdeen Angus beef (56%), tomato sauce, seasoning, prosciutto curdo (6%), thyme.
Tomato sauce contains diced tomatoes (57%) (contains acidity regulator citric acid), onion, extra virgin olive oil, tomato puree, water, tomato passata, basil, cornflour, garlic puree, lemon juice, red chillies.
Seasoning contains sundried tomato paste, onion, garlic, water, oregano, rosemary, thyme, salt, black pepper.
Prosciutto crudo contains pork, salt, preservative potassium nitrate, black pepper.
Sundried tomato paste contains water, sun dried tomato (21%), sunflower oil, white wine vinegar, salt, preservative sulphur dioxide
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.4g|
|of which saturates||6.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.