Offer - Easy to Cook Beef Meatloaf with Prosciutto Ham Waitrose 590g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £7.10
Waitrose beef meatloaf, hand wrapped in prosciutto crudo.
An Italian inspired meatloaf made with seasoned British beef, sundried tomatoes and oregano. Hand wrapped in prosciutto crudo and served with a chunky tomato sauce.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Chilled. Conventional Oven 180°C 50 mins.
Fan Oven 160°C 50 mins.
Gas Oven 4 50 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve, film and sauce sachet. Place on baking tray in centre of oven. Ensure surface of meat is thoroughly cooked. Shake sauce sachet, empty into a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Film - Not Recyclable; Sleeve - Recyclable
Aberdeen Angus Beef (57%), Tomato Sauce, Prosciutto Crudo (7%), Onion, Water, Garlic, Thyme, Salt, Sun Dried Tomato, Oregano, Rosemary, Sunflower Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide, Black Pepper, Tomato Sauce contains Tomato, Onion, Olive Oil, Water, Basil, Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Lemon Juice, Red Chilli, Salt, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid, Prosciutto Crudo contains Pork, Salt, Preservative Potassium Nitrate, Black Pepper
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||as consumed per 1/3 pack||as consumed per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.9g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||5.1g||3.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.