Offer - Easy to Cook Beef Meatloaf with Prosciutto Ham Waitrose 590g
Mix & Match: Buy any 3 for £10 - Mix & Match: Buy any 3 for £10. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £7.10
Waitrose beef meatloaf, hand wrapped in prosciutto crudo.
An Italian inspired meatloaf made with seasoned British beef, sundried tomatoes and oregano. Hand wrapped in prosciutto crudo and served with a chunky tomato sauce.
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Buy any 3 for £10
- Fresh / Easy To Cook / Steak & Beef Dishes / Beef Dishes
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Beef / Easy to Cook
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Cool leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours, consume within 2 days. Keep covered. Store at bottom of refrigerator
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Serving suggestion: Serve with a baked potato, stirfried onions and leeks with a dash of Worcestershire sauce
Country of Origin
- Contains: Sulphites
Aberdeen Angus Beef (57%), Tomato Sauce, Prosciutto Crudo (7%), Onion, Water, Garlic, Thyme, Salt, Sun Dried Tomato, Oregano, Rosemary, Sunflower Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide, Black Pepper.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/3 pack|
|of which saturates (g)||5.1||3.2|
|of which sugars (g)||1.9||1.2|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.