Offer - Easy to Cook Chicken Fillets with Tomato & Basil Waitrose 270g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £15.52
Waitrose Easy To Cook Tomato & Basil Chicken Breasts.
Two British chicken breast filling marinated with tomato & basil.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Comsume within one day of opening.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Oven Cook: Preheat oven. Remove outer sleeve & film lid. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven for 25-30 minutes (Conventional oven: 190ºC, Fan assisted: 170ºC, Gas mark 5). Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear & there is no pink meat.
This simple yet flavoursome chicken is perfect with an elegant Italian Pinot Grigio
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Foil Tray and Sleeve.
Foil tray & cardboard sleeve recycable.
Filleting removes all major bones, small bones may remain.
- Contains: Sulphites
Chicken (90%), Tomato & Basil Marinade.
Tomato & Basil Marinade contains Sunflower Oil, Basil Infused Sunflower Oil, Sundried Tomato Paste, Tomato Purée, Onion Purée, Basil, Garlic Purée, Salt, Black Pepper.
Basil Infused Sunflower Oil contains Sunflower Oil, Basil, Salt.
Sundried Tomato Paste contains Olive Oil, Water, White Wine Vinegar, Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide, Black pepper, Dried Garlic, Rosemary.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which saturates||0.8g||1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.