Easy to Cook Chicken stuffed with Bacon and a Cheese Crust Waitrose 290g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £18.93
Chicken Stuffed with Bacon with a Lemon, Parmesan & Cream Cheese Topping
Succulent British chicken, topped with creamy mascarpone finished with zesty lemon golden breadcrumbs.
Crisp & Juicy in 30 Minutes
- Brands: Easy To Cook
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Electric (200ºC): 30 mins
Fan (180ºC): 30 mins
Gas (gas mark 6): 30 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place tray directly in the middle shelf of oven. Cook until golden brown.
Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and metal tray recyclable.
Produced from British chicken.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame, Peanut
Chicken Breast Fillet (68%), Cream Cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, Sunflower Oil, Mascarpone Cheese, Water, Salt, Wheat Flour, Preservative Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate and Potassium Nitrate, Pork, Whipping Cream, Yeast, Lemon Zest, Parsley, Garlic Purée, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Rosemary, Black Pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|Energy||868 kj||1259 kj|
|Energy||208 kcal||301 kcal|
|Protein||22.7 g||32.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||2.9 g||4.2 g|
|of which sugars||0.4 g||0.6 g|
|Fat||11.6 g||16.8 g|
|of which saturates||5.0 g||7.3 g|
|Fibre||0.5 g||0.7 g|
|Sodium||0.19 g||0.28 g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.