Easy to Cook Ginger Chilli & Lime Chicken Breast Fillets Waitrose
3 days guaranteed (avg. 0)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Easy to Cook
Ginger, Chilli & Lime Breasts
British chicken breast fillets marinated with ginger, red chillies, honey, coriander and lime.
Waitrose wine recommendation
The zesty marinade suits a white with rich fruitiness and crisp acidity such as the Trivento Viognier, Mendoza, Argentina.
Serves two, done to a turn in 35 mins.
Once opened consume within one day.
Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use witjin one month.
Defrost throughly before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
Place on a baking tray in centre of oven.
Cook throughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Metal tray with card sleeve.
Card sleeve widely recycled
Metal check local recycling
Plastic not currently recycled.
Filleting removes all major bones, but small bones may remain.
Produced in the UK from British chicken..
Chicken (88%), marinade.
Marinade contains sunflower oil, honey, ginger puree, lemon juice, chilli, garlic puree, herb coriander, brown sugar, salt, cornflour, lime leaf.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.