Easy to Cook Steak with Peppercorn Sauce Waitrose 360g
3 days guaranteed *
Price per kg: £13.86
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
2 steaks in a pack, serves 2
- Brands: Easy To Cook
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Do not reheat once cooled.; Grill - From Chilled. Rare 4-6mins.
Medium 8-10 mins.
Well Done 10-12 mins.
Remove all packaging. Heat grill, place steak on grill tray cook on high heat to seal, turn and seal other side, reduce to medium heat. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked. Remove steak and keep warm, heat sauce in a pan until hot. To serve, pour sauce over steak.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Rare 4-6 mins.
Medium 8-10 mins.
Well Done 10-12 mins.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan. Place steaks into pan and cook on high heat to seal, turn and seal other side, reduce to medium heat. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked. Remove steak and keep warm, heat sauce in pan until hot. To serve pour sauce over steak.
Preparation and Usage
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Not Recyclable; Sleeve - Recyclable
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Per 100g Energy 557kJ 133kcal
Per serving as consumed provides Energy 891kJ 212kcal 11%, Fat 8.2g 12%, Saturates 4.0g 20%, Sugars 2.4g 3%, Salt 0.74g 13% GDA
Produced from British beef
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Sleeve - Card - widely recycled
Tray - Plastic - check local recycling
Film/Pad - Plastic/Mixed Material - not currently recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Beef (67%), Peppercorn Sauce, Peppercorn Sauce contains Water, Beef Stock, Single Cream, Crème Fraîche, Muscovado Sugar, Cornflour, Brandy, Shallots, Sea Salt, Peppercorns, Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper, Mustard Flour, Butter, Beef Stock contains Water, Beef Bones, Onions, Carrots, Herbs Parsley, Bay Leaf and Rosemary, Leeks, Tomato Purée, Garlic Purée
|Typical Values||as consumed per serving||as consumed per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.4g||1.5g|
|of which saturates||4.0g||2.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.