- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Eat Natural Bars Dark 70 % Chocolate Brazils & Apricots 3 x 45g
Price per 100g: £1.55
3 bars of nuts and fruit with...dark 70% chocolate brazils and apricots...and nothing dodgy.
Loads of good wholesome stuff...no artificial flavours or colours and no preservatives
Down here at the Eat Natural Makery, when we say 'natural', what exactly do we mean? Well, clearly it would be wrong of us to claim that everything in this bar is '100% natural' - chocolate, glucose, crisped rice and infused fruit simply don't grow on trees. Obviously, everything needs to be cleaned, dried and roasted too, and therefore, to some extent, 'processed'. It's just that we believe, the less we mess with it...the better it tastes, and why we will never, ever add any dodgy stuff. That means, no artificial flavours or colours and no preservatives.
Dear eat naturalists...
In these somewhat 'troublesome' times, it's reassuring to turn to the reliability of the things we love, like good, honest, wholesome nuts and dried fruits...even better if they're all packed into a delicious bar.
For some of you though, that's just not quite enough. What you really desire, it a little...escapism.
At Eat Natural, we like to give you what you want. So...how does Santo Domingo sound? Tropical beaches, crystal waters...oh, and the source of the cocoa used to make the sumptuous dark chocolate in this new recipe...a deep, intensive, 70% cocoa chocolate, with a fruity sophisticated taste and within, enchants the palate and transports you to a world of the intimately exotic...
Oh, get a grip...it's a fruit and nut bar, for goodness sake.
Simple... isn't it?
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
May also contain: cow's milk
Country of Origin
Eat Natural Limited,
95 Camberwell Station Road,
- Contains Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, May Contain Lactose, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Peanut, May Contain Soya, May Contain Milk
Dark Chocolate 20% (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Natural Vanilla), Brazils 13%, Dried Apricots 13%, Glucose Syrup, Dried Cranberries 9% (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Sultanas 9%, Crisped Rice (Rice, Sugar), Pumpkin Seeds 6%, Shredded Coconut 5% , Honey.
Dark Chocolate (20%) minimum Cocoa Solids 70%.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 45g bar|
|of which sugars||27.4g||12.3g|
|of which saturates||11.2g||5g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||6.7g||3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||4.6g||2.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.