- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Eat Natural Brazils, Sultanas & Almonds 4 x 35g
4 gluten free bars of nuts and fruit with... brazils, sultanas, almonds, peanuts and hazelnuts.
Loads of good wholesome stuff...and nothing dodgy.
Dear eat naturalists...
We often say, down at the Eat Natural Makery, that what we make here is 'just a fruit and nut bar'. It's nothing special. Nothing ground breaking. Nothing to get over-excited about.
You see, the thing is, that's all well and good, except for the fact that, when it comes down to taste, we actually reckon the stuff that we make here is pretty 'out of the ordinary'.
Now, we've been thinking about this and we've come to the conclusion that the reason our bars taste so blinkin' lovely is because they ARE simply fruit and nuts, and very little else.
Oh, and that means...gluten free too.
Down here at the Eat Natural Makery, when we say 'natural', what exactly do we mean? Well, clearly it would be wrong of us to claim that everything in this bar is '100% natural' - glucose and crisped rice simply don't grow on trees. Obviously, everything needs to be cleaned, dried and roasted too, and therefore, to some extent, 'processed'. It's just that we believe, the less we mess with it...the better it tastes, and why we will never, ever add any dodgy stuff. That means, no artificial flavours or colours and no preservatives.
Certified gluten free by COELIAC UK
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Nut & Syrup Cereal Bars
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Cereal Bars / Nut & Syrup Cereal Bars
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Nut & Syrup Cereal Bars
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Snacks
- Food Cupboard / Chocolate, Sweets & Confectionery / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Nut & Syrup Cereal Bars
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
4, Fourth Avenue,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Nut, Peanut
- May Contain: Lactose, Sesame, Milk
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Almonds 15%, Peanuts 15%, Glucose Syrup, Sultanas 13%, Brazil Nuts 11%, Hazelnuts 9%, Puffed Rice (Rice, Raw Cane Sugar), Dried Apricots 7%, Honey.
Suitable for Coeliacs
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||25.8g|
|of which saturates||4.3g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||15.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||7.9g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.