Eat Natural Toasted Muesli & Buckwheat 500g
A straightforward approach to Everything we do.
The best tasting Gluten-Free ingredients sourced from exactly the right growers
A little bit of extra love and care in every recipe created.
Perfectly mixed small batches of just what you want ...and nothing dodgy.
Simple... isn't it?
So... what's in it for you?
This toasted breakfast cereal is packed with loads of tasty, good wholesome stuff. Here's just a few of the wonderful gluten free bits and bobs you'll find inside...
Grown all around the world for centuries, buckwheat is not actually a cereal, though it can be used in much the same way as wheat or barley. The great thing is though, buckwheat is totally gluten free.
Our special toasted blend of delicious mixed seeds makes up nearly a third of this recipe. We use nutty sunflower seeds, crunchy pumpkin seeds and golden linseeds.
Raisins and Sultanas
We're ever so proud of our wonderfully plump and extremely juicy jumbo raisins and sultanas. Our raisins are made by sun-drying the deliciously sweet 'Flame' variety of red grapes, from Chile.
Well, clearly it would be wrong of us to claim that everything in this muesli is '100% natural' - rapeseed oil and crisped rice simply don't grow on trees. Obviously, everything needs to be cleaned, dried and roasted too, and therefore, to some extent, 'processed'.
It's just that we believe, the less we mess with it... the better it tastes, and why we will never, ever add any dodgy stuff. That means, no artificial flavours or colours and no preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place.
In our makery, we use nuts, peanuts, soya, sesame seeds and cow's milk. We can't be absolutely sure they won't find their way into this toasted muesli
Country of Origin
4, Fourth Avenue,
Box - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Buckwheat 24%, Sunflower Seeds 21%, Sultanas 21%, Shredded Coconut 8%, Raisins 7%, Honey, Crisped Rice 4% (Rice, Sugar), Pumpkin Seeds 4%, Linseeds 4%, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Cinnamon 0.2%
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 50g serving||per 50g with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||reference intake (adult)|
|Energy||1768kJ 442kcal||884kJ 221kcal||1130kJ 280kcal||8400kJ 2000 kcal|
|of which saturates||5.7g||2.9g||4.2g||20g|
|of which sugars||24.4g||12.2g||17.8g||90g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Dec-2014 at 01:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.