Eat Natural Toasted Muesli Vine Fruit 500g
Eat Natural Toasted Muesli with Vine Fruit.
Some people think, being on a 'gluten free diet' is the end of the world. "Poor you...it must be so difficult...so sad, not eating what you'd really like." Well, excuse the language...but that's a pile of gluten free baloney. There's a wealth of gorgeous stuff out there, and when it comes to breakfast...who needs toast?
Well, certainly nobody that's tried new Eat Natural Gluten Free Toasted Muesli. This fabulous new recipe with vine fruit, is packed full of all sorts of marvellous stuff... with no hint of a compromise. The only thing that counts is the taste and the quality. Delicious, juicy, sweet raisins and sultanas, sensational seeds and chunky nuts...everything you could possibly want at breakfast time is in there...except maybe the daily papers (but let's be honest, these days, that's got to be good news)..
Down here at the Eat Natural Makery, when we say 'natural', what exactly do we mean?
Well, clearly it would be wrong of us to claim that everything in this muesli is '100% natural' - ryecrumbs, almond oil and crisped rice simply don't grow on trees. Obviously, everything needs to be cleaned, dried and roasted too, and therefore, to some extent, 'processed'.
It's just that we believe, the less we mess with it...the better it tastes, and why we will never, ever add any dodgy stuff. That means, no artificial flavours or colours and no preservatives.
So...what's in it for you?
As you might expect from Eat Natural, this toasted muesli is packed with loads of tasty, good wholesome stuff.
Here's just a few of the wonderful bits and bobs you'll find in the box...and what they've got to offer.
- Raisins and sultanas.
We're ever so proud of the wonderfully plump and extremely juicy vine fruits we've picked for this Toasted Muesli.
The jumbo raisins are made by sun-drying the most delicious 'Flame' variety of red grapes, from Chile, renowned for their sweetness.
Our special toasted blend of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and golden linseeds makes up over a quarter of this delicious recipe.
Our Californian almonds are specially selected for their sweet taste, which is enhanced when we gently roast them at our Makery.
We work closely with small-scale farmers in Yucatan, Mexico, where we help by providing equipment to harvest the best rich, dark, clear honey.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
In our makery, we use peanuts, soya, sesame seeds and cow's milk. We can't be absolutely sure they won't find their way into this toasted muesli
Country of Origin
4, Fourth Avenue,
Cardboard box recyclable.
- Contains: Nut
- May Contain: Sesame, Peanut, Soya, Milk
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Raisins (20%), Sultanas (20%), Crisped Rice (Rice, Sugar), Sunflower Seeds (17%), Almonds (10%), Pumpkin Seeds (7%), Linseeds (6%), Honey (3%), Sugar.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Coeliacs
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 50g with 125ml semi-skimmed milk|
|of which sugars||36.5g||24.5g|
|of which saturates||2.2g||2.4g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 05:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.