Echalion Shallots Waitrose 400g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Price per kg: £3.75
Subtly sweet & succulent Echalion shallots.
Remove from packaging and store in a cool dark place.
Country of Origin
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.3g|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
Seared salmon fillets with wilted spinach and a classic beurre blanc sauce.
Traditionally served at Eid by the Malay Muslim community, this dish is infused with coconut and fresh spices and works perfectly with some simple steamed rice for a filling supper.
4 hrs 20 mins
Pan-fried duck with fresh cherries, when in season, is a treat for a smart dinner party.
There's no pastry to make for this easy upside down tart, simply roll out some readymade puff pastry then drape over buttery fried shallots glistening with clear honey and aged dark baslamic vinegar.
This hot smoked trout salad is fresh, light and full of flavour. Use whatever salad leaves take your fancy - little gem, cos, lollo rosso, baby spinach, watercress, dandelion and beetroot leaves or whatever else you have handy! If you can't find hot smoked trout then simply substitute hot smoked salmon, mackerel, or cold cooked salmon instead. Try this recipe with raspberry or cider vinegar if you can't find apple vinegar with lingonberries.
View all recipes containing Echalion Shallots Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.