Ecomil Organic Almond Drink 1L
over 1 month *
Price per litre: £3.15
EcoMil Almond drink is delicious, light and easy to digest. Almond is a particularly good source of protein, containing all the essential amino acids. EcoMil Almond is a perfect alternative to dairy or soya milks in almost all preparations, in coffee, tea, with cereals, in baking, for sauces or as a cold refreshing or hot drink by itself.
EcoMil Almond presents several advantages over other alternatives and it is suitable for a wide category of diet requirements:
- Lactose intolerance or dairy protein allergies;
- Contribution to prevent cardiovascular risks;
- Gluten allergy;
- Ideal for vegetarians and vegans.
- Cholesterol free;
- No added sucrose, no added sodium;
- High quality proteins;
- Easy to digest;
- No preservative and colouring;
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids;
- Organic drink, 100% vegetal;
- GMO free ingredients (controlled from origin).
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Milk Alternatives & Drinks / Drinks
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Dairy Free Milk / Organic Dairy Free Milk
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Milk Alternatives & Drinks / Milk Alternatives
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Long Life UHT Milk / Organic UHT Milk
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Dairy Free Milk / Nut & Coconut Milk / Almond Milk
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Milk Alternatives & Drinks / Milk Alternatives
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Drinks
- Organic / Fresh / Milk, Dairy & Eggs / Milk & Milk Alternatives
- Speciality / Vegan / Food Cupboard
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Long Life UHT Milk / Dairy Free UHT Milk
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before opening.
EcoMil Almond makes a very pleasant drink at any moment of the day, by itself or in coffee, chocolate or tea. It can also be used in cooking or baking
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pol. Ind. Oeste
C/ Ecuador, P.5/10
30169 Alcantarilla - Murcia
Water, Almond* (7%), Agave Syrup* and Corn Maltodextrin*.
* From organic farming.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.8g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||1.4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.5g|
|of which cholesterol||0mg|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.