Offer - Efalex Capsules 60 per pack
Price each: 11.9p
Omega 3 + 6
DHA-Rich Fish Oil Food Supplement
May help maintain concentration & brain development!
Advanced Combination of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Nutrients:
Efalex contains fish oil rich in DHA and Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil. They are excellent sources of omega-3 and omega-6 nutrients, particularly DHA, EPA and AA, which play an important role in helping to maintain brain and eye function. Ensuring an adequate dietary intake of these 'good fats' will support aspects of brain and visual function including learning ability, concentration and co-ordination.
Getting to know the Nutrients in your Efalex:
- Support aspects of brain and eye function.
- DHA and AA are important building blocks of the brain, nervous system and eye.
- DHA is the most abundant fatty acid in the brain.
- EPA & AA help in the transmission of messages between nerves.
Did you know that fat is essential for life? There are two families of 'good fats', the omega-6 family and the omega-3 family. Whilst some 'good fats' can be made by the body, factors such as age, diet and excess saturated fats can reduce the body's efficiency in converting them from food. With today's busy lifestyles sometimes we don't always get enough of what is good for us.
That's why it is important to invest in yourself. Based on extensive scientific research to ensure the right balance, Efamol have carefully formulated a range of products designed to safeguard your dietary intake of essetial fatty acids.
Quality and purity are key values at Efamol. The delicate seeds of the Evening Primrose flower are carefully nurtured ensuring the oil they contain remains in its most natural form. Efamol marine fish oils are produced to an equally superior standard.
- Brands: Wassen
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Milk Free
- Options: On Offer
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
Prepare & Use
Suggested Daily Intake:
Adults and children aged 5 years and over: 4 capsules per day with food or drink.
Children 2 - 5 years: 2 - 4 capsules per day with food or drink.
Taking this product for the first time:
The amounts should be doubled for the first 12 weeks. The higher initial daily intake is recommended to help optimize the body's store of important nutrients. The amounts may be taken half in the morning and half in the evening.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- This product should not be given to children under 2 years of age.
- If you are taking any medication, consult your doctor before using this product.
Always read the label
14 The Mole Business Park,
Carton box recyclable.
Per Adult Daily Intake (4 Capsules):
Fish Oil 1176mg, of which Omega-3 Nutrients 365mg, DHA 260mg, EPA 70mg;
Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil 440mg, of which Omega-6 Nutrients 360mg, GLA 50mg, AA 20mg;
Vitamin E 20mg;
Thyme Oil 4mg.
- Free From Gluten, Free From Milk, Free From Wheat
DHA-Rich Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerine), Pure Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Thyme Oil
This product is free from:
- Gluten and wheat;
- Yeast and milk derivatives;
- Artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.
|Typical Values||Per Adult Daily Intake (4 capsules)||%RDA*|
|of which: Omega-3 Nutrients||365mg||**|
|of which: DHA||260mg||**|
|Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil||440mg||**|
|of which: Omega-6 Nutrients||360mg||**|
|of which: GLA||50mg||**|
|Vitamin E (¿-TE)||20mg||167%|
|of which: Polyunsaturates||0.9g||-|
|*EC Recommended Daily Allowance|
|**No RDA Established|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.