- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Ella's Kitchen Cheery Chicken Roast Dinner 130g
Good in every sense
No added sugar or salt - I contain naturally occurring sugars
No additives or thickeners
No E numbers or GM
No concentrates or juices
No big lumps and nothing artificial
Just nutritious organic food for growing babies
Hello, I'm 100% yummy chicken, stuffing + veg meal for babies. I'm made from a mix of just organic foods, perfectly balanced for growing babies.
My dad promised me and my brother that our baby foods would always be fun, handy and really yummy. He said he'll only put stuff in them that helps babies to grow up. I said they'll only like them if they taste as good as their mum's food and he agreed!
P.S. Let's be friends!
Join in at ellaskitchen.co.uk
Help us turn my empty pouch into fun, eco-friendly stuff.
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
Keep me in a cupboard. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
Who am I for?
My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 7 months. My flavours are a new journey for tiny taste buds to explore and my texture is designed to encourage your baby to begin to chew.
Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water or squeeze me into a saucepan. Always be careful, hot food can burn. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
I contain wheat (gluten)
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Organic Vegetable Stock 38% (Water and Organic Vegetables: Carrots, Parsnips, Swedes, Onions and Leeks), Organic Carrots 12%, Organic Sweet Potatoes 10%, Organic Chicken 10%, Organic Potatoes 9%, Organic Onions 7%, Organic Parsnips 6%, Organic Broccoli 5%, Organic Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast) 2%, Organic Mixed Herbs <0.02%, Organic Peppercorns <0.1%, Other Stuff 0%
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||2.9g||3.8g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Jun-2013 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.