- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Ella's Kitchen Organic Fish Pie with Mash Stage 2 130g
Nutritious organic food, with chewy textures, for growing babies.
Healthy and wholesome meal made from a mix of food types, perfectly balanced for growing babies. Packed full of nutritious organic stuff, introducing chewy textures and new flavours for curious taste buds. Handy to use at home or out and about. Best of all, babies think it tastes great.
Ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 7 months. Texture is designed to encourage your baby to begin to chew and taste the different things in me.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 2: Mashed (7+ Months) / Main Meal / Complete Meals
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
- Baby Feeding / Main Meals / Stage 2
STORING ME: You can keep me in a cupboard. Once opened, I can be kept for 24 hours in the fridge. If you take me out and about, I'll be snug in your pocket or bag, just remember a bib and spoon
Prepare & Use
Pouch have a small cap which could be a potential choking hazard to children under 36 months and so should be kept out of their reach at all times. If pouch is damaged , or it looks unusually inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby. Whilst extra care has been taken to remove salmon bones, some may remain.
Cooking: Simply squeeze on to a clean spoon or into a clean bowl. Babies will love it just like this. If you want to serve warm, you can stand it in hot water for a while before serving or squeeze it into a saucepan and gently heat the meal. If you choose to microwave, squeeze pouch into a clean bowl and whizz it around for no more than 30 seconds - but be careful, hot food can burn. Stir really well to remove any hot spots. Test the temperature yourself before feeding your baby. NEVER put the pouch into a microwave.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Ella's Kitchen (Brands) Limited
22 Greys Green Farm
- Contains: Fish, Lactose, Milk
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Egg
Organic Whole Milk 28%, Organic Peas 14%, Organic Potatoes 14%, Organic Broccoli 14%, Organic Onions 14%, Organic Salmon 11%, Organic Unsalted Butter 4%, Organic Parsley <1%, Other Stuff 0%
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
|Typical values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||2.6g||3.7g|
|of which saturates||2.9g||4g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.