Ella's Kitchen Organic Fish Pie with Mash Stage 2 130g
Hello, I'm a 100% yummy fish, potatoes + veg meal for babies. I'm made from a mix of just organic foods, perfectly balanced for growing babies.
Join in at ellaskitchen.co.uk
STORING ME: You can keep me in a cupboard. Once opened, I can be kept for 24 hours in the fridge. If you take me out and about, I'll be snug in your pocket or bag, just remember a bib and spoon
Pouch have a small cap which could be a potential choking hazard to children under 36 months and so should be kept out of their reach at all times. If pouch is damaged , or it looks unusually inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby. Whilst extra care has been taken to remove salmon bones, some may remain.
Cooking: Simply squeeze on to a clean spoon or into a clean bowl. Babies will love it just like this. If you want to serve warm, you can stand it in hot water for a while before serving or squeeze it into a saucepan and gently heat the meal. If you choose to microwave, squeeze pouch into a clean bowl and whizz it around for no more than 30 seconds - but be careful, hot food can burn. Stir really well to remove any hot spots. Test the temperature yourself before feeding your baby. NEVER put the pouch into a microwave.
Preparation and Usage
Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water or squeeze me into a saucepan. Always be careful, hot food can burn. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Who am I for?
My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 7 months. My flavours are a new journey for tiny taste buds to explore and my texture is designed to encourage your baby to begin to chew.
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Please note that whilst extra care has been taken to remove fish bones, some may remain.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Freepost Ella's Kitchen.
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Contains Fish, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Organic Whole Milk 28%, Organic Peas 14%, Organic Potatoes 14%, Organic Broccoli 14%, Organic Onions 14%, Organic Salmon 11%, Organic Unsalted Butter 4%, Organic Parsley <1%, Other Stuff 0%
No Added Sugar; No Added Salt; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|-of which sugars||1.5g||2.0g|
|-of which saturates||2.9g||3.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Dec-2014 at 01:21. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.