Ella's Kitchen Organic Rice Pudding with Mangoes & Apples Stage 2 80g
Really yummy rice pudding with mangoes + apples.
A blend of organic rice, whole milk, mangoes, apples and cream.
Textured not lumpy.
Stage 2 - from 7 Months
My dad promised me and my brother that our baby foods would always be fun, handy, and really yummy. He said he'd only put stuff in them that is pure, natural and helps babies to grow up strong and healthy. I said they'll only like them if they taste as good as their mum's food and he agreed!
Who am I for?
My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 7 months. My texture is designed to encourage your baby to begin to chew and taste the different things in me. I have a balanced mix of food types, approved by Sam our nutritionist, as providing a wholesome meal at this age.
Hello, I'm a healthy and wholesome meal made from a mix of food types, perfectly balanced for growing babies. I'm packed full of nutritious organic stuff, introducing chewy textures and new flavours for curious taste buds. Plus I'm super handy to use at home or out and about. Best of all babies think I taste great!
I'm produced under organic standards.
Organic Certification Qualité-France FR-BIO-10.
Storing me: Keep me in a cupboard. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
EATING ME: Simply squeeze me on to a clean spoon or into a clean bowl. Babies will love me just like this. If you want to serve me warm, you can stand me in hot water for a while before serving or squeeze me into a saucepan and gently heat me. If you choose to microwave, squeeze me into a clean bowl and whizz it around for no more than 30 seconds - but be careful, hot food can burn. Stir really well to remove any hot spots. Test my temperature yourself before feeding your baby. NEVER put my pouch into a microwave.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Ella's Kitchen (Brands) Limited
22 Greys Green Farm
WARNING: I have a small cap which could be a potential choking hazard to children under 36 months and so should be kept out of their reach at all times. If my pouch is damaged, or it looks unusually inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby.
No E numbers or GM.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Organic Whole Milk 59%, Organic Mangoes 15%, Organic Apples 15%, Organic Rice 8%, Organic Cream 3%, Other Stuff 0%.
Free From Additives
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||5.8g||4.6g|
|of which saturates||2g||1.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 02:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.