Ella's Kitchen Organic Smoothie Fruits The Purple One 5 x 90g
Hello, I'm a Smoothie Fruit and I'm a great way for kids to eat healthy nutritious and fun fruit, helping them to get their 5 portions of recommended fruit + veg each day. They'll love me, so go on - pop me into their lunchbox, snack bag or little mitts, and take that worry off your mind. I'm 100% organic fruit.
- Baby & Child / Baby Drinks / Smoothies
- Drinks / Smoothies / Kids
- Organic / Baby / Baby Drinks & Smoothies
Keep me in a cool place.
Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - I'll be a bit cold but still taste yummy.
Prepare & Use
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. Perfect to pop snuggly in a lunch box, picnic or in their little mitts.
Shake me, squeeze me + slurp me up!
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your child and return the damaged pouch to us.
No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Ella's Kitchen (Brands) Limited
22 Greys Green Farm
Foil Pouches in Cardboard Box.
No added sugar. No concentrates or juices. No additives or thickeners. No E numbers or GM. No dairy or gluten. No lumps or bits and nothing artificial. Just crushed organic fruit for kids.
- Free from: Gluten
Organic Bananas (53%), Organic Apples (29%), Organic Blackcurrants (12%), Organic Blueberries (6%), Organic Lemon Juice concentration (a dash), Other Stuff (0%)
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Lactose
Free From Dairy
Free From Additives
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g||per 90g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 02:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.