- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Ella's Kitchen Organic Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli & Carrots 120g
Perfect for stage 1 weaning and beyond
From 4 months
Babies love me warm or cold
100% Sweet potatoes, broccoli and carrots
Pure + simple
Hello, I'm a different and healthy kind of baby food, as all I contain is 100% organic veg, with nothing to dilute my goodness, not even water. I'm really handy to use at home or out and about and best of all babies think I taste great!
My dad made a promise to me and my brother that he would only use stuff in our products that is natural, is pure and helps make us healthy. I told him everything also has to taste great, and he agreed!
Inside me you'll find:
- No added sugar, salt or water.
- No additives or thickeners.
- No E numbers or GM.
- No dairy, egg, wheat, lactose or gluten.
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial JUST yummy organic food for babies.
I contain naturally occurring sugars.
Who am I for? The Government advises that you don't need to wean your baby until 6 months. If you choose to wean earlier, my ingredients are suitable from 4 months. I'm also great for babies + toddlers who already eat chunkier foods, try mixing me with chopped protein, fruit or veg for a nutritious meal or offer me all alone as a healthy snack.
You can keep me in a cupboard. Once opened, I can be kept for 48 hours in the fridge.
Prepare & Use
Eating me: Shake me, squeeze me and stir me into a clean bowl. If you want me warm, stand me in hot water first, then stir me and always test my temperature before serving. My pouch should never be put in a microwave.
Warning: I have a small cap which could be a potential choking hazard to children under 36 months and should be kept out of their reach at all times. If my pouch is damaged or it looks unusually inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby
Country of Origin
Ella's Kitchen (Brands) Limited
22 Greys Green Farm
I was packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Organic Certification Qualite- France FR-BIO-10.
Pureed Organic Sweet Potatoes (48%), Pureed Organic Carrots (30%), Pureed Organic Broccoli (22%).
|Typical values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||5g||6g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-May-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.