Elmlea Double Cream Alternative 284ml
A blend of buttermilk & vegetable oils
Elmlea whirl a touch in your soup, whip it up for a pudding or spoon some in your pasta sauce.
Lasts longer once opened*
*Keeps up to 5 days opened in the fridge, compared to 3 days for double cream.
Keep Refrigerated; Do Not Freeze
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever Foods UK,
Elmlea double has 33% less fat than double cream so feel free to whirl a touch in your soup, whip up a little pudding or spoon some into your favourite pasta sauce because it's great for everyday cooking
Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Buttermilk (63%), Vegetable Fat (26%), Vegetable Oil (8.8%), Buttermilk Powder, Emulsifiers: E435, E322 (from Soya), Lactose, Stabilisers: E412, E410, Colour: E160a
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100ml provides: Elmlea double||Double Cream|
|of which Sugars||3.5g||1.6g|
|of which Saturates||25.0g||31.4g|
|Salt (based on sodium)||0.1g||0.1g|
A French classic, this egg and bacon flan is the original and the best.
1 hr 10 mins
Smooth yet sharp, this moreish recipe gives an old English favourite a glamorous new look.
This is a dessert that can be prepared up to two days before serving - a winner for midweek entertaining. Poach your pears and make the caramel sauce ahead, but warm both before serving.
Cookies. Ice Cream. Warm chocolate sauce. Heaven. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
A simple but satisfying dish.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 03:01. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.