- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Elmlea Double Cream Alternative 284ml
Alternative to Cream
A blend of buttermilk & vegetable oils.
Elmlea double tastes great, so feel free to whirl a touch in your soup, whip up a little pudding or spoon some into your favourite pasta sauce because it's great for everyday cooking.
Keep refrigerated & eat within 5 days of opening.
Do not freeze unless whipped.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever UK Elmlea
Freepost ADM 3940
Elmlea double has 33% less fat than double cream so feel free to whirl a touch in your soup, whip up a little pudding or spoon some into your favourite pasta sauce because it's great for everyday cooking.
- Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Buttermilk (63%), Vegetable Oil (26%), Vegetable Oil (8.8%), Buttermilk Powder, Emulsifiers (E435, E322-from soya), Lactose, Stabilisers (E412, E410), Colour (e160a).
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||3.5g|
|of which saturates||25g|
A French classic, this egg and bacon flan is the original and the best.
1 hr 10 mins
Smooth yet sharp, this moreish recipe gives an old English favourite a glamorous new look.
This is a dessert that can be prepared up to two days before serving - a winner for midweek entertaining. Poach your pears and make the caramel sauce ahead, but warm both before serving.
Cookies. Ice Cream. Warm chocolate sauce. Heaven. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
A simple but satisfying dish.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Jul-2014 at 04:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.