- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Elmlea Single 284ml
Less fat 30% than single cream , so feel free to spoon some on your pud, drizzle a bit in your coffee, and add a splash to your mash because it's great for everyday cooking
Elmlea is an alternative to cream.
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Cream / Goats Milk & Cream Alternatives / Cream Alternatives
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Cream / Single Cream
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Cream / Pouring & Whipping Cream / Pouring Cream
Keep refrigerated & eat within 5 days of opening. Do not freeze.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever UK, Elmea
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Buttermilk (85%), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (9%), Vegetable Oil (4%), Buttermilk Powder (0.5%), Stabilisers (E412, E410, E407), Emulsifier (E475), Colour (e160a).
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||4.6g|
|of which saturates||8g|
Breadcrumbs are an interesting addition to this cake mix. Serve this rich torte with a scoop of your favourite ice cream.
1 hr 30 mins
A deliciously easy recipe from Bill Granger's 'Feed Me Now' cookbook.
1 hr 5 mins
A traditional yeast-free bread. In baking, buttermilk produces a lighter texture than plain milk.
These bite-sized nuggets have the great contrasting flavours of a creamy cheese filling and a fiery chilli dipping sauce.
1 hr 45 mins
This royal treat barely needs an introduction and is almost as famous as the Queen herself. Tom Aikens adds apricot jam and white wine to his contemporary version.
1 hr 30 mins
View all recipes containing Elmlea Single
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.