Emmi Gruyere 200g
over 1 month *
Price per kg: £16.75
Swiss Gruyhre medium fat hard cheese
Aged 5-9 months, delicately aromatic with tangy fruit flavours. The Original from Switzerland - guaranteed. For over 800 years, traditionally produced in small cheese dairies, using traditional methods and fresh milk delivered daily. Cows are fed only with grass and hay (no silage fodder). Only natural ingredients used.
- Fresh / Cheese / Continental Cheese / Gruyere & Hard Cheese / Gruyere - Continental
- Fresh / Cheese / Hard Cheese / Gruyere & Comte / Gruyere
Keep refrigerated: +4 - + 8’ C
Prepare & Use
Serve at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Packed in protective atmosphere.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Unpasteurised Cow’s Milk, Bacterial Culture, Rennet, Salt
Free From Lactose
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Trace|
|of which saturates||19g|
The combination of peppery leaves and sweetly fragrant peach with Parma ham and Gruyere makes for a scrummy summer salad. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
An all-time favourite of New York delicatessens, this sandwich is popular all over America and abroad.
This is a dish designed to be shared; the term “fondue” refers to the vessel in which the cheese is melted.
Make dinnertime special with this savoury galette. A mixture of spelt and normal flour, topped with ham hock, gruyere and a crispy duck egg, not only does it taste great, it looks pretty impressive too!
A time-honoured Italian recipe refreshed by a fusion of anchovies, beef fillet and Tabasco.
View all recipes containing Emmi Gruyere
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.