- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Encona Original Hot Pepper Sauce 220ml
West Indian Hot Pepper Sauce
Explore the taste of the Caribbean with Encona West Indian Original Hot Pepper Sauce. Made to the same, classic recipe for over 40 years, using only the very best Scotch Bonnet and Habanero peppers blended with traditional island spices. The result is a deliciously fiery and fruity flavour for a true taste of the tropics.
- Brands: Encona
Prepare & Use
Ideal as a cooking ingredient, condiment or spicy seasoning to give a delicious flavour to all meat, chicken, fish and vegetables. Great added into soups, stews and stirred into dips for a fiery kick.
Country of Packing
Grace Foods UK,
Grace House WGC,
Pepper Mash (Habanero Peppers, Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Salt, Acetic Acid) (64%), Water, Acetic Acid, Spices (including Mustard), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum.
Spicy breakfasts are really good for you and popular in many other countries. Here you have some great ingredients, packed FULL of flavour; it’s a lovely weekend fun brunch dish. By Sophie Michell
This one-pot meal captures authentic Creole and cajun flavours of Louisiana.
1 hr 15 mins
This is a traditional dish from the American South. Variation Spicy Hoppin' John- For extra spice, add a good pinch of Cajun or Creole seasoning in step 4. Add a 400g can of chopped tomatoes at the same time to make the dish go further.
3 hrs 12 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Jun-2013 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.