Encona Original Hot Pepper Sauce 220ml
West Indian Hot Pepper Sauce
Explore the taste of the Caribbean with Encona West Indian Original Hot Pepper Sauce. Made to the same, classic recipe for over 40 years, using only the very best Scotch Bonnet and Habanero peppers blended with traditional island spices. The result is a deliciously fiery and fruity flavour for a true taste of the tropics.
GRACE® QUALITY SINCE 1922.
For more information and recipe ideas, visit our website www.enconasauces.co.uk
- Brands: Encona
Preparation and Usage
Ideal as a cooking ingredient, condiment or spicy seasoning to give a delicious flavour to all meat, chicken, fish and vegetables. Great added into soups, stews and stirred into dips for a fiery kick.
Country of Packing
Grace Foods UK,
Grace House WGC,
Pack - Glass
Pepper Mash (Habanero Peppers, Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Salt, Acetic Acid) (64%), Water, Acetic Acid, Spices (including Mustard), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum
These American-style sticky ribs are dark and treacly with warming spices offset by crisp and zingy coleslaw. Cola may seem like an unusual addition but the sugary drink reduces down to a sweet and sticky glaze. Make sure to use full-fat cola or the effect won’t be the same. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
2 hrs 15 mins
Spicy breakfasts are really good for you and popular in many other countries. Here you have some great ingredients, packed FULL of flavour; it’s a lovely weekend fun brunch dish. By Sophie Michell
Simon’s Salmon Jambalaya is an aromatic and spicy rice dish that will warm your cockles on a chilly winter evening. Jambalaya is originally from Louisiana in the Deep South, but is inspired by Spanish paella. The name means ‘jumbled’ or ‘mish mash’ and, true to its name, you can make it using any combination of meat and fish. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jan-2015 at 09:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.