Encona Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce 220ml
Thai Sweet Chilli Dip is prepared to an original recipe combining a mild blend of chillies and garlic with sugar and lime juice to provide a delicious, gently spiced, sweet flavour. Traditionally served as a dip with spring rolls, seafood, and fried chicken, it is equally delicious in stir-fries, sandwiches and with all your favourite foods.
- Food Cupboard / Table Sauces, Condiments & Dressings / Sweet Chilli & Hot Sauces / Sweet Chilli Sauces
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
The perfect dipping sauce with spring rolls, seafood, Oriental crackers and all your favourite appetisers. Great too as a condiment with meat, chicken, fish and vegetables. Try drizzled into stir-fries, salad dressings, dip or simply as a delicious table sauce.
Country of Packing
WGC, Herts, AL7 1HT.
Sugar, Water, Chilli mash (chillies, water, acetic acid, salt) (15%), Garlic, Salt, Lime Juice, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Colour (Paprika Extract), Spirit Vinegar, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
|Typical values||per 100g|
This simple summer salad combines succulent prawns with deliciously sweet mango.
An exceptionally fresh and flavoursome dish with an Asian influence.
Spicy breakfasts are really good for you and popular in many other countries. Here you have some great ingredients, packed FULL of flavour; it’s a lovely weekend fun brunch dish. By Sophie Michell
This retro classic is a perfect alternative to canapés at a drinks party; your friends won’t be going home hungry!
A hint of chilli and ginger adds spice to this classic, low-fat Oriental dish.
View all recipes containing Encona Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Dec-2013 at 01:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.